Audjoo has released an updated version of Helix, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. Helix is a unique synthesizer-plugin with a sonic clarity beyond the competition. Soaring leads, solid basses, glimmering pads… Helix does it all. The main oscillators of Helix allow you to pick from hundreds of included waveforms, or load your […]
The post Audjoo updates Helix synthesizer plug-in (incl. 64-bit) appeared first on rekkerd.org.
Big Tick has released version 1.5.3 of Zen, the universal presets manager for Windows and Mac.
It loads in any host as a vsti, and acts as a loader for other vstis. So with Zen, you can search for “Rhodes piano” and get a list of all matching presets – regardless of the final vsti (Rhino, Zebra, Absynth… whatever). When you select one of the presets in Zen, the corresponding vsti is automatically loaded to play the requested preset.
Changes in Zen v1.5.3
- Added an option to extract/expand tags list with no matches in the current list.
- Extended virtual banks slots to 127.
- Added a dot indicator to identify untagged presets.
- Added support for Audjoo Helix.
- Added infobox messages and credits in the config page.
- Fixed tooltip message for the previous preset button.
- Fixed – sometimes tagging a preset would not be uploaded properly.
- Reduced CPU usage with UI refreshes.
- Fixed bug with uploading icon (would keep flashing after uploads were finished).
Zen for PC and Mac is available as freeware.
More information: Big Tick Audio / Zen
Audjoo has released an update to Helix, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Helix is a Wave-Table-Shaping, Phase modulation, Virtual Analog, Physical Modelling Hybrid Synthesizer. Unusually high sound quality, massive modulation, creative audio-routing and many built-in effects all make Helix a synth easy to like.
Changes in Helix (2011-02-14)
- Bug-fix: Some filters could freak out with very high cutoff-frequency.
- 100+ new cycles included (for wave-type oscillator).
- New and improved re-sampling algorithm for the rompler.
- Slightly quicker startup time.
- LFO “free”-phase, to feel more analog.
- More Global LFOs.
- Global LFO can retrigger each time a new key is pressed.
- Step-sequencer “key-step” (start at a new step with each key-press).
- Chorus stereo-flip.
- Shaper-postgain as a modulation destination.
- Bugfix when saving patches on mac: properly ask before overwriting.
- Reverb dry-level.
- Support tuning in sfz-files.
- A bunch of new presets.
- Support for “zen” preset manager.
Helix for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $149 USD.
More information: Audjoo
DNR Collaborative has announced the release of Helix.Reconstructed, a bundle of sound banks for the Helix virtual synthesizer by Audjoo.
This package of sounds for Audjoo Helix consists of 102 custom instruments, ranging from complex soundscapes and otherworldly textures, to electronic/dynamic key sounds and morphing leads.
This bundle of sounds is from our original collection of soundpacks, which includes our “Elektro Keys“, “Electronic Elements” and “Rhythmic Passages” banks, along with a small bonus package of morphing lead sounds.
Helix.Reconstructed is available to purchase for $9 USD. Previous customers who bought one of DNR’s previous soundsets for Helix can purchase the bundle for $5 USD. If you purchased more than one, the entire bundle will be added to your account at no charge.
More information: DNR Collaborative / Helix.Reconstructed / Audjoo