sismo from sismo on Vimeo.new machines coming soon…
botanika from sismo on Vimeo.
“SISMO BOTANIKA IS A SEQUENCED HARSH NOISE SOUND EFFECTS MACHINE!”
via this auction
– 3X SQUARE AND PULSE OSCILLATORS (AJUSTABLE FREQUENCY BY ROTATORY CONTROL + 1 FIXED OSCILLATOR ONBOARD)
– 8 STEP SEQUENCER WITH MANUAL RESET (3RD PAD) + SLIDE (4TH PAD)
– 2 MANUAL LFOS SQUARE + TRIANGLE (1ST + 2ND PADS)
– CV IN
– SISMO SYNC IN (WORKS WITH KORG
The Zer0 actually made it’s first appearance in the video posted here. The following are some quick details from Sismo:
“Zer0A combines a lfo pass through a simple attack-release envelope generator, controled by squarewave oscillator. Zer0A has two external inputs, one to control oscillator pitch and the other to run the envelope generator. And three outputs: lfo rate, eg out and audio output.
sismo session #1 from sismo on Vimeo.
“‘sismo sessions’ get close to the sismo synths in action.
Gear at the session #1:
– Casio SK1: multiple percussion, previously sampled from Yamaha QY10
– Yamaha QY10: Bass drum
– Korg SQ1: send the MIDI out to Yamaha QY10, CV to Sismo Little Bird and Sismo Zer0A
– Sismo Zer0A: main synth sound
– Sismo Little Bird: optical noise sound
– Casio PT82: some
sismo-aro from sismo on Vimeo.
“This is the first piece of our new collection of Sismo synthesizers. Inspired by geometric in arquitecture, gather maths circumferences and sound effects.
ARO brings a 8 step sequencer split to 2 sound generator (sawtooth squarewave), envelope, lfo and echo.”
A few pics via Sismo.
Check out those side panels! Likely helps protect the knobs as well as
MQNX from sismo on Vimeo.
“MQNX represents the next level of the Sismo sound research, expanding possibilities of rhythm combinations. Elliptical tap sequencers and sequencer on/off, drum parts, double lfo, symmetric oscillator, speed and square / triangle waveform. Clock divider x 2/4/8/16, clock out and mixer. Each part with CV in /out.”